|Information That We Collect From All Site Visitors|
|We collect information from all users and analyze the information to
help us manage and improve the Web site. None of the information that we
collect involves your personal identity. We do not know, for example, your
name, address or e-mail address. What we do know is the following:
None of the information
listed above is used or sold for commercial purposes.
- The domain that your computer uses when you visit the Web site. A
domain is a computer address (not your street address) that you use on
the World Wide Web. If you visit the Web site while connected to the
Internet using America Online Inc., your domain is "aol.com."
- The address assigned to your computer when you use the Internet.
This address is referred to as an "IP address." This address is not your
- The Web browser that you use (Internet Explorer©, Netscape
Communicator© or other browser) and your computer's operating system
(Microsoft Windows©, MacIntosh©, Linux).
- The site on the World Wide Web which included the link that you
selected to visit this Web site.
- The first page that you visit on the Web site, as well as all other
pages that you visit on the Web site.
|Information That We Collect If You Send Us E-mail|
|If you visit the site and send us e-mail, we collect the information
listed above, and we also collect the following information that
identifies you personally:
None of the information listed above is used or sold for
- Your e-mail address.
- The text of your e-mail to us.
- Any document, image or other file that you may attach to your
|While we will not customarily disclose any information that identifies
you personally, you should know that information that identifies you
personally may be considered public information under Commonwealth law. If
the personally identifiable information is determined to be public
information, it is subject to examination and disclosure. |