§ 351.27. Plan for alternative rating system.
(a) Each submitted plan shall include the following elements:
(1) Statement of the objectives of the alternative rating system.
(2) Description of the procedures used to develop the rating form. This shall include dates and groups involved.
(3) Documentation from the chief school administrator explaining the involvement in the development of the alternative rating form of those professional employes who are to be evaluated.
(4) Description of the procedures for appealing the rating.
(5) Description of the process by which the rating form will be used to improve professional employes performance.
(b) Professional employes shall be given the opportunity to submit documentation to the Department explaining their involvement in the development of the alternative rating form.
(c) An alternative rating form adopted by the board of school directors shall become effective when approved by the Secretary.
The provisions of this § 351.27 adopted August 24, 1979, effective August 25, 1979, 9 Pa.B. 2884; corrected November 26, 1982, effective February 16, 1980, 12 Pa.B. 4055.
This section cited in 22 Pa. Code § 351.23 (relating to alternative rating form).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.