§ 291.222. Annual operation report.
(a) A person or municipality that applies residual waste to land under this chapter shall submit to the Department an annual operation report for each permitted facility on or before March 1 of each year.
(b) The annual operation report, which shall be submitted on a form supplied by the Department, shall include the following:
(1) The weight or volume of each type of residual waste received, and the weight or volume applied to each field or other application area.
(2) The type, percent solids and weight or volume of residual waste received from each generator, including the name, mailing address, county and state of each generator.
(3) A current certificate of insurance, as specified in § 287.373(a) (relating to proof of insurance coverage), evidencing continuous coverage for comprehensive general liability insurance as required by § 287.371 (relating to insurance requirement).
(4) Changes in ownership of the land where the operation is conducted or a change in a lease agreement for the use of the land that may affect or alter the operators rights upon the lands.
(5) The annual groundwater monitoring evaluation if groundwater monitoring is required by the Department.
(6) For agricultural utilization facilities which have received residual waste in the calendar year, a chemical analysis of soil for each field or soil series at the facility for pH, phosphorus, cadmium, zinc, copper, nickel, lead, chromium, mercury and any other constituents contained in the waste that may be leached into the environment, as determined under § 287.132 (relating to chemical analysis of waste), unless otherwise specified by the Department in the permit. The procedure for soil sampling and analysis shall be consistent with the Department guidelines.
(7) Certification that the operator has received the analysis or certification required by § 287.54 (relating to chemical analysis of waste) for each type of residual waste or special handling waste received at the facility, and that the residual waste that is received at the facility meets the conditions in the facilitys permit.
(c) The annual operation report shall also contain a topographic map of the same scale and contour interval as the map required under § 291.103 (relating to maps and related information), showing the field boundaries where residual waste has been applied, and the volume applied to each field or other designated application area.
(d) The annual operation report shall be accompanied by a nonrefundable annual permit administration fee in the form of a check payable to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for the following amounts:
(1) Six hundred dollars for the agricultural utilization of residual waste.
(2) Nineteen hundred dollars for land reclamation of residual waste.
(e) The Department may waive any of the requirements of this section if no residual waste was disposed of by land application in the previous year.
The provisions of this § 291.222 amended January 12, 2001, effective January 13, 2001, 31 Pa.B. 235. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (239033) and (226807) to (226808).
This section cited in 25 Pa. Code § 287.411 (relating to when a penalty will be assessed); and 25 Pa. Code § 291.418 (relating to soil and analysis).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.