§ 1005.11. Formal complaints generally.
(a) Formal complaints averring an act done or omitted to be done by a person subject to the jurisdiction of the Authority, in violation, or claimed violation of a statute which the Authority has jurisdiction to administer, or of this part or an order of the Authority, may be filed with the Authority by:
(1) The Enforcement Department.
(2) The Office of Trial Counsel.
(3) The PUC.
(4) Philadelphia law enforcement or licensing officials, as provided under section 5705(b) of the act (relating to contested complaints).
(5) An informal complainant within 30 days of service of a termination letter from the Authority declining further action as provided in § § 1003.42(c) and 1003.43 (relating to Authority action on informal complaints; and other initiation of formal complaints).
(b) If the complaint relates to a provision in a tariff, regulation, report or other similar document on file with the Authority as a matter of public record, the document should be identified.
(c) A copy of the complaint will be served upon the respondent as follows:
(1) By the Authority in accordance with § 1001.51 (relating to service by the Authority).
(2) By a complainant other than the Authority in accordance with § 1001.52 (relating to service by a party).
(d) Subsections (a)(c) supersede 1 Pa. Code § 35.9 (relating to formal complaints generally).
This section cited in 52 Pa. Code § 1003.43 (relating to other initiation of formal complaints); 52 Pa. Code § 1005.12 (relating to content of formal complaints); 52 Pa. Code § 1017.52 (relating to impoundment of vehicles and equipment); 52 Pa. Code § 1019.13 (relating to minimum number of medallion taxicab affiliations); and 52 Pa. Code § 1055.32 (relating to impoundment of vehicles and equipment).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.