§ 54.94. Recovery of changes in State tax liability.
(a) The Commission will permit an EDC to recover from customers changes in its State tax liability arising from sections 2806(g), 2809(c) and 2810 of the code (relating to implementation, pilot programs and performance-based rates; requirements for electric generation suppliers; and revenue-neutral reconciliation) and § § 69.5169.56 (relating to inclusion of State taxes and gross receipts taxes in base rates) to the extent that the resulting rates do not exceed the rate or price cap.
(b) An EDC seeking recovery of changes in its State tax liability under this section shall provide the following information to the Commission:
(1) A description of the surcharge proposed by the EDC, and a statement of reasons for the proposed rate change.
(2) A statement that the surcharge becomes effective for service rendered beginning 60 days after the filing of the tariffs or tariff supplements.
(3) If applicable, the calculations supporting the amount of its tax liability arising from the RNR.
(4) If applicable, the amount of payments under sections 2806(g) and 2809(c) of the code for the immediately preceding 12-month period ending on June 30, plus interest accrued at 6% per year from the time of payment until the time the payments are reflected in customer rates, supported by a copy of the notification received from the Department assessing these taxes and related interest.
(5) If applicable, an affidavit which states that the EDC has not recovered the taxes through tariff indemnification tariff provisions or other means, and that the Department has assessed the taxes.
This section cited in 52 Pa. Code § 54.97 (relating to State tax adjustment surcharge); and 52 Pa. Code § 54.98 (relating to customer notice requirements).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.