§ 133.24. Procedures.
(a) Redetermination procedures. Redetermination procedures are as follows:
(1) Eligibility will be redetermined when the worker receives notice from the Central Control or receives reports of change from the client or other source.
(2) Eligibility for financial assistance will be redetermined in accordance with the regulations governing the type of assistance granted, and the principles set forth in § 125.21 (relating to policy).
(3) Forms may be used as guides in redetermining eligibility.
(b) Reapplication interview. The interview shall conform with the following:
(1) The worker will interview a client when redetermining eligibility.
(2) The decision on when to redetermine eligibility will be based on the anticipation of change in the circumstances of the client and on the time requirements for the specific category of financial assistance granted.
(3) The CAO worker will take the responsibility to initiate further controls for needed budget actions. The purpose of the interview is as follows:
(i) To review with the client information he has previously provided to determine whether there will be changes necessary in the information to reflect his present circumstances accurately.
(ii) To determine whether the information provided will need substantiation, and what additional information or substantiating evidence will be needed to establish continued eligibility.
(iii) To obtain the agreement of the client to develop potential resources.
(iv) To review with the client his rights and responsibilities as set forth in § 125.24 (relating to procedures).
(v) To review with the client the services the agency will provide.
(vi) To determine the possibility of change in the circumstances of the client in order to decide when the eligibility of the client will need to be redetermined.
The provisions of this § 133.24 adopted August 4, 1977, effective August 5, 1977, 7 Pa.B. 2180; amended October 4, 1991, effective October 5, 1991, apply retroactively to November 1, 1991, 21 Pa.B. 4645. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (130378) and (153003).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 111.4 (relating to procedures); and 55 Pa. Code § 133.74 (relating to procedures).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.