STAFFING AND PERSONNEL
§ 5200.21. Qualifications and duties of the director/clinic supervisor.
(a) Each mental health outpatient facility shall have a director/clinic supervisor. This person shall be a qualified mental health professional with at least 2 years of supervisory experience or a professional administrator with a graduate degree in administration and 2 years of experience. If the director/clinic supervisor is not a qualified mental health professional, a physician shall be appointed as clinical director in addition to the director.
(b) The directors/supervisors duties shall include:
(1) Direction, administration and supervision of the clinic.
(2) Development or implementation of the policies and procedures for the operation of the clinic.
(3) Regular meetings of staff to discuss plans, policy, procedures and staff training.
(4) Liaison with other portions of the service system.
(5) Administrative supervision of personnel.
(6) Employment, supervision, and discharge of staff according to established personnel policies.
(7) Supervision of staff training and development.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.