§ 5310.11. Governing body.
(a) Community residential rehabilitation services (CRRS) shall be provided by corporations or governmental entities.
(b) CRRS providers shall establish a governing body which has legal responsibility for the CRRS.
(c) The governing body shall adopt written policies for its own operation which include:
(1) Qualifications and methods of selection for governing body membership.
(2) Frequency of governing body meetings.
(3) Procedures for conducting governing body business.
(4) Provisions for disclosure by governing body members of all conditions which may create a conflict of interest and procedures for dealing with conflict of interest situations.
(d) The governing body shall:
(1) Select a director who shall supervise the CRRS in accordance with the policies established by the governing body and who shall be officially responsible to the governing body.
(2) Conduct an annual review and evaluation of the CRRS program activities, policies and procedures manual, program goals and objectives, and make any adjustments that are needed.
(3) Assure insurance coverage is in effect to the extent deemed necessary by the governing body to protect the governing body, staff, clients, and property of the CRRS and to meet the requirements of State and Federal law.
(4) Adopt written policies for guiding the operation of the CRRS which must include:
(i) Program goals and objectives, including measurable anticipated outcomes.
(ii) Program organizational structure.
(iii) Administration of funds to meet written goals of the program.
(iv) Review and approval of the annual budget and any modifications.
(v) Personnel policies and any modifications.
(vi) Client grievance procedure, which guarantees a written response to the client by the CRRS.
(5) Review all reported instances of violations of client rights in the CRRS and report the results of the review to the County Mental Health/Mental Retardation (MH/MR) Office.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 5310.62 (relating to client rights in residence); 55 Pa. Code § 5310.101 (relating to governing body); and 55 Pa. Code § 6000.1003 (relating to definitions).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.