PART III. GAME COMMISSION
131. PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS 131.1  (View pdf)
133. WILDLIFE CLASSIFICATION 133.1  (View pdf)
135. LANDS AND BUILDINGS 135.1  (View pdf)
137. WILDLIFE 137.1  (View pdf)
139. SEASONS AND BAG LIMITS 139.1  (View pdf)
141. HUNTING AND TRAPPING 141.1  (View pdf)
143. HUNTING AND FURTAKER LICENSES 143.1  (View pdf)
145. HEARING PROCEDURES 145.1  (View pdf)
147. SPECIAL PERMITS 147.1  (View pdf)
147a. [Reserved] 147a.1  (View pdf)
147b. [Reserved] 147b.1
The provisions of this Part III issued under the Game Law (34 P. S. § § 1311.1011311.1502) (Repealed); amended under the Game Law (34 P. S. § § 1311.1011311.1502) (Repealed); and the Game and Wildlife Code, 34 Pa.C.S. § § 1012965, unless otherwise noted.
This part cited in 17 Pa. Code § 11.204 (relating to application of Fish and Boat Commission rules and Game Commission rules); 17 Pa. Code § 21.107 (relating to hunting, trapping and shooting); and 58 Pa. Code § 53.5 (relating to hunting and trapping).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.