§ 63.123. Refunds.
(a) Apportioned registration fees. A refund of the Commonwealths apportioned registration fees will be made in the event of any of the following:
(1) A billing error of a jurisdiction.
(2) A duplication of registration fees paid for the same apportioned vehicle.
(3) Payment in error of a full fee for a Commonwealth registration plate when only an apportioned registration is required. The amount of the refund will be the unused portion of the full registration fee.
(4) An overpayment in excess of $10 for apportioned registration, as determined by audit.
(5) A request for deletion of a vehicle listed on the original or renewal application for apportioned registration received on or before the first day of the registration year.
(b) Fees of other jurisdictions. No refund of apportioned registration fees of other jurisdictions will be made by the Department. Application for a refund of such fees shall be made directly to the proper authorities in accordance with the appropriate statutes or regulations of the jurisdiction.
(c) Temporary authorization certificates. Refunds for unused temporary authorization certificates will be made to carriers in accordance with § 63.51 (relating to Pennsylvania temporary authorization certificates).
The provisions of this § 63.123 adopted April 29, 1983, effective April 30, 1983, 13 Pa.B. 1440; readopted May 6, 1988, effective immediately and applies retroactively to April 30, 1988, 18 Pa.B. 2130. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (87695) to (87696).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.