PART II. ORPHANS COURT RULES
1. JUDGESLOCAL RULES (View pdf)
2. CONSTRUCTION AND APPLICATION OF RULES (View pdf)
3. PLEADING AND PRACTICE (View pdf)
4. COMPUTATION OF TIME (View pdf)
5. NOTICE (View pdf)
6. ACCOUNTS AND DISTRIBUTION (View pdf)
7. EXCEPTIONS (View pdf)
8. AUDITORS AND MASTERS (View pdf)
9. OFFICIAL EXAMINERS (View pdf)
10. REGISTER OF WILLS (View pdf)
11. JURY TRIALS (View pdf)
12. SPECIAL PETITIONS (View pdf)
13. DISTRIBUTION; SPECIAL SITUATION (View pdf)
14. GUARDIANSHIP OF INCAPACITATED PERSONS (View pdf)
15. ADOPTIONS (View pdf)
16. PROCEEDINGS PURSUANT TO SECTION 3206 OF THE ABORTION CONTROL ACT (View pdf)
17. SHORT TITLE (View pdf)
APPENDIX (View pdf)
The provisions of this Part II amended December 5, 1975, 5 Pa.B. 3133, unless otherwise noted.
(Editors Note: Rules 113 and 17 are rescinded and Rules 14 and 16 are amended under Supreme Court Order No. 682, dated December 1, 2015, effective September 1, 2016. See 45 Pa.B. 7098 (December 19, 2015). This order will be codified in the September 2016 Pennsylvania Code Reporter. Supreme Court Order No. 683, dated December 1, 2015, addresses local orphans court rules. See 45 Pa.B. 7126 (December 19, 2015).)
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.