Subpart A. DELINQUENCY MATTERS
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS 100  (View pdf)
2. COMMENCEMENT OF PROCEEDINGS, ARREST PROCEDURES, WRITTEN ALLEGATION, AND
PRE-ADJUDICATORY DETENTION 200  (View pdf)
3. PRE-ADJUDICATORY PROCEDURES 300  (View pdf)
4. ADJUDICATORY HEARING 400  (View pdf)
5. DISPOSITIONAL HEARING 500  (View pdf)
6. POST-DISPOSITIONAL PROCEDURES 600  (View pdf)
8. SUSPENSIONS 800  (View pdf)
The provisions of this Subpart A issued April 1, 2005, effective October 1, 2005, with the exception of Chapter 1, Part D, Rules 185, 187, 190, 191, and 192, which shall be effective April 1, 2006, 35 Pa.B. 2214, unless otherwise noted.
The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania has adopted the Rules of Juvenile Court Procedure. The Rules will secure uniformity and simplicity in procedure throughout juvenile courts in this Commonwealth.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.