§ 110.1. Noxious weed control list.
Under section 3(b) of the Noxious Weed Control Law (3 P. S. § 255.3(b)), the Noxious Weed Control Committee establishes the following noxious weed control list:
(1) Cannabis sativa, commonly known as marijuana.
(2) The Lythrum salicaria Complex: Any nonnative Lythrum including, Lythrum salicaria and Lythrum virgatum, their cultivars and any combination thereof.
(3) Cirsium arvense, commonly known as Canadian thistle.
(4) Rosa multiflora, commonly known as multiflora rose.
(5) Sorghum halepense, commonly known as Johnson grass.
(6) Carduus nutans, commonly known as musk thistle.
(7) Cirsium vulgare, commonly known as bull thistle.
(8) Datura stramonium, commonly known as jimson weed.
(9) Polygonum perfoliatum, commonly known as mile-a-minute.
(10) Puerria lobata, commonly known as kudzuvine.
(11) Sorghum bicolor cv. drummondii, commonly known as shattercane.
(12) Heracleum mantegazzianum, commonly known as Giant Hogweed.
(13) Galega officinalis, commonly known as Goatsrue.
The provisions of this § 110.1 amended under sections 3(b), 8 and 9 of the Noxious Weed Control Law (3 P. S. § § 255.3(b), 255.8 and 255.9).
The provisions of this § 110.1 amended April 11, 1997, effective April 12, 1997, 27 Pa.B. 1793; amended November 17, 2000, effective November 18, 2000, 30 Pa.B. 5941. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (228123).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.