§ 128.11. Recordkeeping.
(a) A pesticide dealer shall keep for each distribution of a restricted use pesticide a record containing the following information:
(1) The name and address of the customer and his applicators certificate number or business or dealers license number.
(2) The brand name of the restricted use pesticide.
(3) The EPA registration number of the restricted use pesticide.
(4) The amount of the restricted use pesticide.
(5) The date of the distribution.
(6) Signature and identification information of the individual accepting delivery.
(b) A record required to be kept under this section shall be completed within 24 hours of the distribution in written or printable form, maintained for at least 3 years and shall be made immediately available to the Department upon request or immediately available to medical personnel in an emergency.
The provisions of this § 128.11 amended under section 7(b)(2) of the Pennsylvania Pesticide Control Act of 1973 (3 P. S. § 111.27(b)(2)).
The provisions of this § 128.11 amended December 10, 2010, effective December 11, 2010, 40 Pa.B. 7044. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (305257).
This section cited in 7 Pa. Code § 130d.4 (relating to retained recordkeeping).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.