§ 128.24. Recordkeeping.
(a) A pest management consultant shall keep for each instance in which he provides technical advice, supervision or aid or makes a recommendation to the user of a restricted use pesticide, the following information:
(1) The name and address of the person for whom this service was provided.
(2) The brand name of the pesticides recommended to be used.
(3) The amount of the pesticides recommended to be used.
(4) The dosage or rate of the pesticides recommended to be used.
(5) The date on which this service was provided.
(b) A record required to be kept under this section shall be maintained for at least 3 years and shall be made immediately available to the Department upon request or to medical personnel in an emergency.
The provisions of this § 128.24 amended under section 7(b)(2) of the Pennsylvania Pesticide Control Act of 1973 (3 P. S. § 111.27(b)(2)).
The provisions of this § 128.24 amended December 10, 2010, effective December 11, 2010, 40 Pa.B. 7044. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (305257) to (305258).
This section cited in 7 Pa. Code § 130d.4 (relating to retained recordkeeping).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.