§ 128.65. Recordkeeping.
(a) A private applicator shall keep for each application of a restricted use pesticide a record containing the following information:
(1) The date of application. For a restricted use pesticide requiring a reentry time, the date of application must include the hour completed.
(2) The place of application including the name and address of the farm and the specific field or land area and the crop treated.
(3) The size of the area treated.
(4) The brand name of every restricted use pesticide used.
(5) The EPA product registration number.
(6) The total amount of every restricted use pesticide used in pounds, ounces, gallons, liters, applied to a treated area.
(7) The dosage or rate of application of every restricted use pesticide used.
(8) The names and the permit or certification numbers of the persons making or supervising the application. When applicable, the names of the noncertified applicators acting under the direct supervision of the private applicator shall be recorded.
(b) A record required to be kept under this section shall be maintained for at least 3 years.
(c) Pesticide product and application information shall be made immediately available to medical personnel in an emergency.
(d) A restricted use pesticide application record must be completed in written or printable form no later than 24 hours after the application date and made immediately available to the Department upon request.
The provisions of this § 128.65 amended under section 7(b)(2) of the Pennsylvania Pesticide Control Act of 1973 (3 P. S. § 111.27(b)(2)).
The provisions of this § 128.65 amended December 22, 1995, effective December 23, 1995, 25 Pa.B. 5924; amended December 10, 2010, effective December 11, 2010, 40 Pa.B. 7044. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (305264).
This section cited in 7 Pa. Code § 130d.4 (relating to retained recordkeeping).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.