§ 128.71. General.

 A person who is not a resident of this Commonwealth, but who has a valid license, certificate or permit from another state, may obtain an appropriate Pennsylvania license, certificate or permit if the state in which the person is licensed has a reciprocal agreement with the Commonwealth under section 22 of the act (3 P. S. §  111.42). A license, certificate or permit will be issued under this section only for the initial period of issuance for that eligible category.


   The provisions of this §  128.71 amended under section 7(b)(2) of the Pennsylvania Pesticide Control Act of 1973 (3 P. S. §  111.27(b)(2)).


   The provisions of this §  128.71 amended December 10, 2010, effective December 11, 2010, 40 Pa.B. 7044. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (305265).

Cross References

   This section cited in 7 Pa. Code §  128.72 (relating to procedure).

No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.

This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.