§ 137b.112. Submission of information to the Department.
A county assessor shall, by January 31 of each year, compile and submit the information required by the Department under § 137b.3(b) (relating to responsibilities of the Department). This includes the following information:
(1) The cumulative number of acres of enrolled land in the county, by land use category, at the end of the previous year.
(2) The number of acres enrolled in each land use category during the previous year.
(3) The number of acres of land, by land use category, with respect to which preferential assessment was terminated within the previous year.
(4) The dollar amount received as roll-back taxes within the previous year.
(5) The dollar amount received as interest on roll-back taxes within the previous year.
The provisions of this § 137b.112 amended under section 11 of the Pennsylvania Farmland and Forest Land Assessment Act of 1974 (72 P. S. § 5490.11).
The provisions of this § 137b.112 amended June 26, 2015, effective June 27, 2015, 45 Pa.B. 3311. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (276942).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.