§ 121.4. Regional organization of the Department.
The following regions are established for purposes of air pollution control and include the indicated counties:
(1) Southeast Region. Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties.
(2) Northeast Region. Carbon, Lackawanna, Lehigh, Luzerne, Monroe, Northampton, Pike, Schuylkill, Susquehanna, Wayne and Wyoming Counties.
(3) Southcentral Region. Adams, Bedford, Berks, Blair, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Fulton, Huntingdon, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Mifflin, Perry and York Counties.
(4) Northcentral Region. Bradford, Cameron, Centre, Clearfield, Clinton, Columbia, Lycoming, Montour, Northumberland, Potter, Snyder, Sullivan, Tioga and Union Counties.
(5) Southwest Region. Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Cambria, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Somerset, Washington and Westmoreland Counties.
(6) Northwest Region. Butler, Clarion, Crawford, Elk, Erie, Forest, Jefferson, Lawrence, McKean, Mercer, Venango and Warren Counties.
The provisions of this § 121.4 adopted September 10, 1971, effective September 11, 1971, 1 Pa.B. 1804; amended March 3, 1972, effective March 20, 1972, 2 Pa.B. 383; amended May 22, 1992, effective May 23, 1992, 22 Pa. B. 2720. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (162518).
This section cited in 25 Pa. Code § 127.45 (relating to contents of notice); 25 Pa. Code § 127.425 (relating to contents of notice); and 25 Pa. Code § 129.303 (relating to exemptions).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.