§ 245.232. General requirements.
(a) Applicants for site-specific installation permits shall provide the following:
(1) Certification that the tank handling and inspection activities will be performed by Department-certified individuals, as specified in Subchapter B (relating to certification program for installers and inspectors of storage tanks and storage tank facilities).
(2) Certification that the storage tank system will be in compliance with applicable administrative, technical and operational requirements as specified in Subchapters EG (relating to technical standards for underground storage tanks; technical standards for aboveground storage tanks and facilities; and simplified program for small aboveground storage tanks).
(3) The information required by § § 245.233 and 245.234 (relating to mapping requirements; and siting requirements).
(4) The environmental assessment required by § 245.235 (relating to environmental assessment).
(b) In addition to the items required by subsection (a), owners of aboveground storage tank systems or facilities required to apply for a site-specific installation permit shall include:
(1) A Spill Prevention Response Plan for the facility that includes the proposed storage tank systems demonstrating compliance with sections 901904 of the act (35 P.S. § § 6021.9016021.904).
(2) Proof of notification to the municipality and county prior to submitting the application for a site-specific installation permit under section 1101(a) of the act (35 P.S. § 6021.1101(a)) and § 245.236 (relating to public notice). Acceptable proof of notification includes, but is not limited to, copies of letters sent to the affected municipality and county and legal notices published in a newspaper of general circulation in the area where the project is proposed.
(c) Applications for site-specific installation permits shall be accompanied by the proper fee required by section 304(c) of the act (35 P.S. § 6021.304(c)) for aboveground storage tanks and section 504(c) of the act (35 P.S. § 6021.504(c)) for underground storage tanks.
The provisions of this § 245.232 amended November 9, 2007, effective November 10, 2007, 37 Pa.B. 5979; amended December 21, 2018, effective December 22, 2018, 48 Pa.B. 7875. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (331036) to (331037).
This section cited in 25 Pa. Code § 245.231 (relating to scope).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.