§ 245.233. Mapping requirements.
(a) A site-specific installation permit application must contain maps and plans of the proposed storage tank system or facility site showing all of the following:
(1) The boundaries for the proposed facility site.
(2) The location of the proposed storage tanks.
(3) The location and names of public roads within or adjacent to the proposed facility site.
(4) The location of proposed monitoring wells.
(5) The municipality and county.
(6) The elevation and location of test borings and core samples.
(7) The ownership, if known, location and extent of known workings of active, inactive and abandoned underground mines including mine openings within the proposed permit site.
(8) Streams, lakes or surface watercourses located on or adjacent to the proposed permit site.
(9) The location and ownership of public or private groundwater supplies within 2,500 feet of the proposed permit site.
(10) Sufficient slope measurements to adequately represent the existing land surface configuration of the proposed permit site.
(b) Maps, plans and cross sections required by this section shall be accurately surveyed and on a scale satisfactory to the Department, not less than 1 inch to 400 feet and in a manner satisfactory to the Department. The maps, plans and cross sections shall be prepared by a Pennsylvania registered professional engineer, Pennsylvania registered land surveyor or Pennsylvania registered professional geologist with assistance from experts in related fields.
The provisions of this § 245.233 amended December 21, 2018, effective December 22, 2018, 48 Pa.B. 7875. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (331037).
This section cited in 25 Pa. Code § 245.232 (relating to general requirements).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.