§ 272.362. Eligible costs.
(a) The grant shall be 50% of the approved cost of the salaries and expenses of up to two certified host municipality inspectors.
(b) Costs not approved for a grant include, but are not limited to:
(1) Activities and expenses incurred by the inspectors that are not related to inspection of resource recovery facilities or municipal waste landfills located in the municipality.
(2) Administrative, management or clerical activities.
(3) Office equipment and office maintenance.
(4) Office supplies, duplicating and postage.
(5) Clothing allowances.
(6) Costs covered under the grant provided by § 272.371 (relating to scope of grant).
(7) Costs incurred by the municipality or the inspector prior to certification or after decertification of the inspector by the Department or while the inspector is on inactive status.
The provisions of this § 272.362 adopted October 9, 1992, effective October 10, 1992, 22 Pa.B. 5105; amended December 22, 2000, effective December 23, 2000, 30 Pa.B. 6685. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (226135).
This section cited in 25 Pa. Code § 272.361 (relating to scope of grant).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.