Subpart F. AMBULATORY SURGICAL FACILITIES
551. GENERAL INFORMATION 551.1  (View pdf)
553. OWNERSHIP, GOVERNANCE AND MANAGEMENT 553.1  (View pdf)
555. MEDICAL STAFF 555.1  (View pdf)
557. QUALITY ASSURANCE 557.1  (View pdf)
559. NURSING SERVICES 559.1  (View pdf)
561. PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES 561.1  (View pdf)
563. MEDICAL RECORDS 563.1  (View pdf)
565. LABORATORY AND RADIOLOGY SERVICES 565.1  (View pdf)
567. ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES 567.1  (View pdf)
569. FIRE AND SAFETY SERVICES 569.1  (View pdf)
571. CONSTRUCTION STANDARDS 571.1  (View pdf)
573. STATEMENT OF POLICY 573.1  (View pdf)
The provisions of this Subpart F issued under Chapter 8 of the Health Care Facilities Act (35 P. S. § § 448.801a448.820), specifically sections 448.801a and 448.803; and section 2102(a) and (g) of The Administrative Code of 1929 (71 P. S. § 532(a) and (g)), unless otherwise noted.
The provisions of this Subpart F adopted January 23, 1987, effective March 25, 1987, 17 Pa.B. 376, unless otherwise noted.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.