§ 21.22. Lost or damaged certification cards.

 When a certified agent’s wallet or billfold size certification card is lost or damaged, it will be replaced by the Commissioner if the certified agent supplies:

   (1)  An affidavit describing the circumstances under which the original card was damaged or lost.

   (2)  Two color photographs as described in §  21.13 (relating to initial application procedure).

No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.

This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.