§ 21.35. School inspections.
(a) Annual inspections. Each certified school must be completely inspected by a Department representative at least once during each calendar year. The school director shall be responsible for providing the Department inspector with the following:
(1) Comprehensive rules and regulations for student trainees.
(2) Complete student application procedures.
(3) Schedules of training courses.
(4) Complete schedules of tuition charges, and other training related charges.
(5) Complete current rosters of certified instructors, including designation of authorized instructional areas.
(6) Copies of lesson plans for the entire established course.
(7) Testing and grading systems, including copies of final examinations.
(8) Course materials, including books, handouts, and training aids.
(9) Records of class rosters, attendance lists, grades, firearms scores, and the like.
(10) Access to physical facilities used for training purposes.
(b) Written notice. The Department inspector will provide the school director with a written notice indicating whether or not the certified school passed inspection. In the event that the certified school does not pass inspection, the school director will be provided a written statement indicating the specific inspection deficiencies and required corrective action. The certified school may be subject to a follow-up inspection if the Department deems such to be appropriate.
(c) Other inspections. The Department reserves the right to inspect a certified school at any time. Each certified school must make its facilities, records, and classes available for inspection at any time during business hours, upon the demand of a Department representative.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.