§ 711.2. Contents of registration.
A request for registration shall contain the following information:
(1) The full name of the business entity.
(2) The current address and phone number of the business entity.
(3) The name under which the business will be operating if it is different than the name of the business entity.
(4) The name, address, date of birth and social security number of the owner of the business if it is a sole proprietorship.
(5) The name, address, date of birth and social security number of the partners in the business, if it is a partnership.
(6) The name, address, date of birth and social security number of the president and majority shareholders in the corporation.
(7) A description of the type of business activity that will be conducted.
(8) The permit number, type and expiration date of the applicants ATF (Department of Treasury, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms) permit.
(9) The permit number and expiration date of the applicants Department of Environmental Resources storage permit.
(10) The identity of local permits for the supervised display of fireworks.
The provisions of this § 711.3 (relating to duration of registration).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.