§ 47.14. Application for licensure by reciprocity.
(a) A license shall be issued based on reciprocity to an applicant who meets the following requirements. The applicant shall have:
(1) Satisfied the general requirements for licensure of § 47.12(a) (relating to qualifications for licensure).
(2) Provided a letter from other jurisdiction registration boards where the licensed or certified social worker is licensed, certified or practicing, certifying licensure and reporting any violations.
(3) Demonstrated qualifications at least equal to the qualifications required by the act and this chapter.
(b) The Board will accept an applicants examination grades taken in another jurisdiction, as furnished through the professional examination reporting service or from the jurisdiction which administered the examination, in lieu of taking the Commonwealths required examination.
(1) The applicant shall show that the examination taken in the other jurisdiction is similar to the one offered by the Commonwealth and that the applicant passed the examination with a grade at least equal to the passing grade set by the Commonwealth.
(2) The other jurisdiction in which the applicant is licensed or certified must grant licenses by reciprocity to residents of this Commonwealth who possess a license as a social worker under the act and this chapter.
The provisions of this § 47.14 adopted November 23, 1990, effective November 24, 1990, 20 Pa.B. 5838.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.