§ 111.13. Customer complaints.
(a) A supplier shall investigate customer inquiries, disputes and complaints concerning marketing or sales practices. The supplier shall cooperate with the Commission and other government agencies that are investigating complaints about marketing or sales practices prohibited by State and Federal laws and with local law enforcement officials that are investigating complaints about violations of local municipal law.
(b) A supplier shall implement an internal process for responding to and resolving customer inquiries, disputes and complaints. The process shall document as a record the customer inquiry, dispute or complaint, subsequent communications between the supplier and the customer, and the resolution of the inquiry, dispute or complaint. A supplier shall retain the record for a time period equivalent to six billing cycles in a system capable of retrieving that record by customer name and account number or by other effective means to obtain access to the information.
(c) The internal process shall comply with the applicable dispute regulations including:
(1) Section 54.9 (relating to complaint handling process).
(2) Section 56.141 (relating to dispute procedures).
(3) Section 56.151 (relating to general rule).
(4) Section 56.152 (relating to contents of the public utility company report).
(5) Section 57.177 (relating to customer dispute procedures).
(6) Section 59.97 (relating to customer dispute procedures).
(7) Section 62.79 (relating to complaint handling process).
(d) A supplier shall provide a single contact and a list of designated escalation contacts for the Commission staff to access to address consumer inquiries and resolve complaints.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.