§ 54.74. Universal service and energy conservation plans.
(a) Plan submission.
(1) Each EDC shall submit to the Commission for approval an updated universal service and energy conservation plan every 3 years beginning February 28, 2000, on a staggered schedule.
(2) The plan should cover the next 3-calendar years.
(3) The plan should state how it differs from the previously approved plan.
(4) The plan should include revisions based on analysis of program experiences and evaluations.
(5) If the Commission rejects the plan, the EDC shall submit a revised plan under the order rejecting or directing modification of the plan as previously filed. If the order rejecting the plan does not state a timeline, the EDC shall file its revised plan within 45 days of the entry of the order.
(6) The Commission will act on the plans within 90 days of the EDC filing date.
(b) Plan contents. The components of universal service and energy conservation may include the following: CAP, LIURP, CARES, Hardship Funds and other programs, policies and protections. For each component of universal service and energy conservation, the plan shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
(1) Program description.
(2) Eligibility criteria.
(3) Projected needs assessment.
(4) Projected enrollment levels.
(5) Program budget.
(6) Plans to use community-based organizations.
(7) Organizational structure of staff responsible for universal service programs.
(8) Explanation of any differences between the EDCs approved plan and the implementation of that plan. The EDC should include a plan to address those differences.
This section cited in 52 Pa. Code § 54.77 (relating to electric distribution companies with less than 60,000 residential accounts).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.