§ 2380.32. Chief executive officer.
(a) There shall be one chief executive officer responsible for the facility.
(b) The chief executive officer shall be responsible for the administration and general management of the facility, including the following:
(1) Implementation of policies and procedures.
(2) Admission and discharge of individuals.
(3) Safety and protection of individuals.
(4) Compliance with this chapter.
(c) A chief executive officer shall have one of the following groups of qualifications:
(1) A masters degree or above from an accredited college or university and 2 years of work experience in administration or the human services field.
(2) A bachelors degree from an accredited college or university and 4 years of work experience in administration or the human services field.
The provisions of this § 2380.32 adopted January 15, 1993, effective January 16, 1993, 23 Pa.B. 343.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 2380.31 (relating to effective date of staff qualifications).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.