§ 2390.32. Chief executive officer.
(a) There shall be one chief executive officer responsible for a facility. Whenever the chief executive officer is not available, a designee shall be responsible for the chief executive officers duties.
(b) The chief executive officer shall be responsible for the general management of the facility, including the following:
(1) Admission and discharge of clients.
(2) Safety and protection of clients.
(3) Assuring that contract procurement activities occur and that work is available to clients.
(4) Compliance with this chapter.
(c) A chief executive officer shall meet either of the following groups of qualifications:
(1) Possess a masters degree or above from an accredited college or university in Administration, Business, Special Education, Psychology, Public Health, Rehabilitation, Social Work, Speech Pathology, Audiology, Occupational Therapy, Therapeutic Recreation or other human service field, which includes at least 15 credit hours in administration or human services; and 1 year work experience working directly with disabled persons, or 1 year work experience in administration or supervision.
(2) Possess a bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in Administration, Business, Special Education, Psychology, Public Health, Rehabilitation, Social Work, Speech Pathology, Audiology, Occupational Therapy, Therapeutic Recreation or other human services field; and 2 years work experience in administration or supervision, and 1 year experience working directly with disabled persons.
The provisions of this § 2390.32 adopted May 9, 1980, effective May 10, 1980, 10 Pa.B. 1897; amended May 9, 1986, effective August 8, 1986, 16 Pa.B. 1693. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (86926).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 2390.5 (relating to definitions); and 55 Pa. Code § 2390.31 (relating to effective date of staff qualifications).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.