§ 2600.108. Firearms and weapons.
Firearms, weapons and ammunition shall be permitted on the licensed premises of a home only when the following conditions are met:
(1) Firearms and weapons shall be contained in a locked cabinet located in a place other than the residents room or in a common living area.
(2) Ammunition shall be contained in a locked area separate from firearms and weapons, and located in a place other than the residents room or in a common living area.
(3) The key to the locked cabinet containing the firearms, weapons and ammunition shall be in the possession of the administrator or a designee.
(4) The administrator or a designee shall be the only individual permitted to open the locked cabinet containing the firearms and weapons and the locked area containing the ammunition.
(5) If a firearm, weapon or ammunition is the property of a resident, there shall be a written policy and procedures regarding the safety, access and use of firearms, weapons and ammunition. A resident may not take a firearm, weapon or ammunition out of the locked cabinet into living areas.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.