§ 2600.22. Admission.
The following admission documents shall be completed for each resident:
(1) Preadmission screening completed prior to admission on a form specified by the Department.
(2) Medical evaluation completed 60 days prior to or 30 days after admission on a form specified by the Department.
(3) Personal care home assessment completed within 15 days after admission on a form specified by the Department.
(4) Support plan developed and implemented within 30 days after admission.
(5) Resident-home contract completed prior to admission or within 24 hours after admission.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.