§ 2800.225. Additional assessments.
(a) The administrator or administrator designee, or an LPN, under the supervision of an RN, or an RN shall complete additional written assessments for each resident. A residence may use its own assessment form if it includes the same information as the Departments assessment form. Additional written assessments shall be completed as follows:
(2) If the condition of the resident significantly changes prior to the annual assessment.
(3) At the request of the Department upon cause to believe that an update is required.
(b) The assessment must, at a minimum include the following:
(1) The residents need for assistance with ADLs and IADLs.
(2) The mobility needs of the resident.
(3) The ability of the resident to self-administer medication.
(4) The residents medical history, medical conditions, and current medical status and how these impact or interact with the individuals service needs.
(5) The residents need for supplemental health care services.
(6) The residents need for special diet or meal requirements.
(7) The residents ability to safely operate key-locking devices.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 2800.22 (relating to application and admission); and 55 Pa. Code § 2800.231 (relating to admission).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.