§ 2800.234. Resident care.
(a) Support or rehabilitation plan.
(1) Within 72 hours of the admission, or within 72 hours prior to the residents admission to the special care unit, a support plan shall be developed, implemented and documented in each residents record.
(2) For individuals being admitted into a special care unit for INRBI, a rehabilitation plan shall be developed, implemented and documented in the resident record. This rehabilitation plan and the individuals support plan shall be based on the CPB preadmission assessment and other available records and information.
(b) Plan requirements.
(1) The support plan and if applicable, the rehabilitation plan must identify the residents physical, medical, social, cognitive and safety needs.
(2) The rehabilitation and support plan for residents of a special care unit for INRBI must identify the residents emotional and behavioral needs.
(c) Responsible individual. The support plan and if applicable, the rehabilitation plan must identify the individual responsible to address the residents needs.
(d) Review of plans.
(1) The support plan for a resident of a special care unit for residents with Alzheimers disease or dementia shall be reviewed, and if necessary, revised at least quarterly and as the residents condition changes.
(2) The support plan and rehabilitation plan for a resident of a special care unit for INRBI shall be reviewed, and if necessary, revised at least monthly and as the residents condition changes.
(e) Resident involvement in development of plan. The resident, the residents designated person or the residents family shall be involved in the development and the revisions of the support plan and if applicable, the rehabilitation plan.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 2800.231 (relating to admission).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.