§ 3490.331. Annual report on required activities.
(a) The Department will report annually to the Governor and General Assembly on the activities of this chapter, including the operations of the Statewide Central Register and the protective services provided by the county agencies. The report shall contain a statistical analysis of the following:
(1) The reports of suspected child abuse received by the Department.
(2) The reports of suspected student abuse received by the Department.
(3) The results of requests for child care clearances received by the Department.
(4) The costs to implement the law.
(5) An evaluation of services offered in response to the CPSL.
(6) The protective service referrals received and accepted by county agencies.
(7) The children over whom the county agencies maintain continuing supervision.
(8) The protective service cases closed by county agencies.
(9) The services provided to children and their families.
(10) Recommendations for legislative changes and the estimated increase or decrease in cost.
(b) The data required in subsection (a)(6)(9) shall be submitted by the county agencies through the Children and Youth Quarterly Aggregate Reporting System on form CY-28 until the Department has implemented the child specific Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System which will include information on protective services.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.