§ 4226.73. Participants in IFSP meetings and periodic reviews.
(a) Each initial meeting and each annual meeting to evaluate the IFSP shall include the following participants:
(1) The parent of the infant or toddler with a disability.
(2) Other family members, as requested by the parent, if feasible to do so.
(3) An advocate or person outside of the family, if the parent requests that the person participate.
(4) The service coordinator who has been working with the family since the initial referral for evaluation, or who has been designated by the county MH/MR program to be responsible for implementation of the IFSP.
(5) A person directly involved in conducting the evaluations and assessments in § 4226.61 (relating to MDE).
(6) Persons who will be providing services to the infant or toddler with a disability or family, as appropriate.
(b) If a person listed in subsection (a)(5) is unable to attend a meeting, arrangements shall be made for the persons involvement through another means, including one or more of the following:
(1) Participating in a telephone conference call.
(2) Having a knowledgeable authorized representative attend the meeting.
(3) Making pertinent records available at the meeting.
(c) Each periodic review shall include the participation of persons listed in subsection (a)(1)(4). If conditions warrant, provisions shall be made for the participation of other representatives identified in subsection (a).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 3270.4 (relating to definitions); 55 Pa. Code § 3280.4 (relating to definitions); 55 Pa. Code § 3290.4 (relating to definitions); and 55 Pa. Code § 4226.71 (relating to general).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.