§ 5210.25. Contents and review of a comprehensive treatment plan.
The treatment plan shall include the following:
(1) Be formulated to the extent possible, with the cooperation and consent of the patient, or a person acting on his behalf.
(2) Be based upon diagnostic evaluation which includes examination of the medical, psychological, social, cultural, behavioral, familial, educational, vocational and developmental aspects of the patients situation.
(3) Set forth treatment objectives and prescribe an integrated program of therapies, activities, experiences and appropriate education designed to meet these objectives.
(4) Be maintained and updated with signed daily notes, and be kept in the patients medical record or a form developed by the facility.
(5) Be developed within the first 5 days of service and reviewed by the treatment team a minimum of once every 20 days of service to the individual patient and modified as appropriate.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.