§ 5210.36. Treatment policies and procedures.
Each facility shall have a written plan describing the policies and procedures of the partial hospitalization program. The plan shall provide for:
(1) The services to be provided and the scope of such services.
(2) Intake policy and procedures.
(3) Admissions and discharge policies.
(4) Policies providing for continuity of care for patients.
(5) There shall be a regular ongoing program for staff development.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.