§ 6400.182. Development, annual update and revision of the ISP.
(a) An individual shall have one ISP.
(b) When an individual is not receiving services through an SCO, the residential program specialist shall be the plan lead when one of the following applies:
(1) The individual resides at a residential home licensed under this chapter.
(2) The individual resides at a residential home licensed under this chapter and attends a facility licensed under Chapter 2380 or 2390 (relating to adult training facilities; and vocational facilities).
(c) The plan lead shall be responsible for developing and implementing the ISP, including annual updates and revisions.
(d) The plan lead shall develop, update and revise the ISP according to the following:
(1) The ISP shall be initially developed, updated annually and revised based upon the individuals current assessment as required under § § 2380.181, 2390.151, 6400.181 and 6500.151 (relating to assessment).
(2) The initial ISP shall be developed within 90 calendar days after the individuals admission date to the facility.
(3) The ISP, annual updates and revisions shall be documented on the Department-designated form located in the Home and Community Services Information System (HCSIS) and also on the Departments web site.
(4) An invitation shall be sent to plan team members at least 30 calendar days prior to an ISP meeting.
(5) Copies of the ISP, including annual updates and revisions under § 6400.186 (relating to ISP review and revision), shall be provided as required under § 6400.187 (relating to copies).
The provisions of this § 6400.182 issued under sections 911 and 1021 of the Public Welfare Code (62 P.S. § § 911 and 1021).
The provisions of this § 6400.182 adopted August 27, 2010, effective August 28, 2010, 40 Pa.B. 4935.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 2380.181 (relating to assessment); 55 Pa. Code § 2380.186 (relating to ISP review and revision); 55 Pa. Code § 2390.151 (relating to assessment); 55 Pa. Code § 2390.156 (relating to ISP review and revision); 55 Pa. Code § 6400.44 (relating to program specialist); 55 Pa. Code § 6400.181 (relating to assessment); 55 Pa. Code § 6400.186 (relating to ISP review and revision); 55 Pa. Code § 6500.151 (relating to assessment); and 55 Pa. Code § 6500.156 (relating to ISP review and revision).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.