§ 6400.183. Content of the ISP.
The ISP, including annual updates and revisions under § 6400.186 (relating to ISP review and revision), must include the following:
(1) Services provided to the individual and expected outcomes chosen by the individual and individuals plan team.
(2) Services provided to the individual to increase community involvement, including volunteer or civic-minded opportunities and membership in National or local organizations as required under § 6400.188 (relating to provider services).
(3) Current status in relation to an outcome and method of evaluation used to determine progress toward that expected outcome.
(4) A protocol and schedule outlining specified periods of time for the individual to be without direct supervision, if the individuals current assessment states the individual may be without direct supervision and if the individuals ISP includes an expected outcome which requires the achievement of a higher level of independence. The protocol must include the current level of independence and the method of evaluation used to determine progress toward the expected outcome to achieve the higher level of independence.
(5) A protocol to address the social, emotional and environmental needs of the individual, if medication has been prescribed to treat symptoms of a diagnosed psychiatric illness.
(6) A protocol to eliminate the use of restrictive procedures, if restrictive procedures are utilized, and to address the underlying causes of the behavior which led to the use of restrictive procedures including the following:
(i) An assessment to determine the causes or antecedents of the behavior.
(ii) A protocol for addressing the underlying causes or antecedents of the behavior.
(iii) The method and timeline for eliminating the use of restrictive procedures.
(iv) A protocol for intervention or redirection without utilizing restrictive procedures.
(7) Assessment of the individuals potential to advance in the following:
(i) Residential independence.
(ii) Community involvement.
(iii) Vocational programming.
(iv) Competitive community-integrated employment.
The provisions of this § 6400.183 issued under sections 911 and 1021 of the Public Welfare Code (62 P.S. § § 911 and 1021).
The provisions of this § 6400.183 adopted August 27, 2010, effective August 28, 2010, 40 Pa.B. 4935.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.