§ 6400.186. ISP review and revision.
(a) The program specialist shall complete an ISP review of the services and expected outcomes in the ISP specific to the residential home licensed under this chapter with the individual every 3 months or more frequently if the individuals needs change which impacts the services as specified in the current ISP.
(b) The program specialist and individual shall sign and date the ISP review signature sheet upon review of the ISP.
(c) The ISP review must include the following:
(1) A review of the monthly documentation of an individuals participation and progress during the prior 3 months toward ISP outcomes supported by services provided by the residential home licensed under this chapter.
(2) A review of each section of the ISP specific to the residential home licensed under this chapter.
(3) The program specialist shall document a change in the individuals needs, if applicable.
(4) The program specialist shall make a recommendation regarding the following, if applicable:
(i) The deletion of an outcome or service to support the achievement of an outcome which is no longer appropriate or has been completed.
(ii) The addition of an outcome or service to support the achievement of an outcome.
(iii) The modification of an outcome or service to support the achievement of an outcome in which no progress has been made.
(5) If making a recommendation to revise a service or outcome in the ISP, the program specialist shall complete a revised assessment as required under § 6400.181(b) (relating to assessments).
(d) The program specialist shall provide the ISP review documentation, including recommendations, if applicable, to the SC, as applicable, and plan team members within 30 calendar days after the ISP review meeting.
(e) The program specialist shall notify the plan team members of the option to decline the ISP review documentation.
(f) If a recommendation for a revision to a service or outcome in the ISP is made, the plan lead as applicable, under § § 2380.182(b) and (c), 2390.152(b) and (c), 6400.182(b) and (c), 6500.152(b) and (c) (relating to development, annual update and revision of the ISP), shall send an invitation for an ISP revision meeting to the plan team members within 30 calendar days of receipt of the recommendation.
(g) A revised service or outcome in the ISP shall be implemented by the start date in the ISP as written.
The provisions of this § 6400.186 issued under sections 911 and 1021 of the Public Welfare Code (62 P.S. § § 911 and 1021).
The provisions of this § 6400.186 adopted August 27, 2010, effective August 28, 2010, 40 Pa.B. 4935.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 6400.44 (relating to program specialist); 55 Pa. Code § 6400.181 (relating to assessment); 55 Pa. Code § 6400.182 (relating to development, annual update and revision of the ISP); 55 Pa. Code § 6400.183 (relating to content of the ISP); 55 Pa. Code § 6400.184 (relating to plan team participation); and 55 Pa. Code § 6400.213 (relating to content of records).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.