§ 6400.262. Exceptions for emergency respite care.
(a) Emergency respite care is respite care placement prior to which 2 weeks or less notice is given to the home.
(b) The following sections do not apply for individuals receiving emergency respite care:
(1) Section 6400.78 (relating to indoor living space).
(2) Subsections 6400.81(g) and (h) (relating to individual bedrooms).
(3) Sections 6400.1216400.127.
(4) Sections 6400.141 and 6400.142 (relating to individual physical examination; and dental care).
(5) Paragraphs 6400.213(3)(8) (relating to content of records).
The provisions of this § 6400.262 adopted August 9, 1991, effective November 8, 1991, 21 Pa.B. 3595.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.