§ 111.40. Luzerne County.
(a) Lily Lake.
(1) Boats with greater than 60 horsepower engines or greater than 20 feet in length are prohibited.
(2) Boats are limited to slow, no wake speed except those operating within the buoyed high speed operating zone, between noon and sunset between the Saturday preceding Memorial Day and September 30.
(b) Francis E. Walter Dam. The use of motors in excess of 10 horsepower is prohibited.
(c) Harveys Lake.
(1) The operation of boats powered by internal combustion motors is permitted.
(2) The speed of boats is limited to 45 mph from sunrise to sunset on weekends and holidays from the Saturday before Memorial Day through Labor Day.
(3) The speed of boats is limited to slow, no wake speed between sunset and sunrise.
The provisions of this § 111.40 amended under the Fish and Boat Code, 30 Pa.C.S. § 5124.
The provisions of this § 111.40 adopted June 3, 1994, effective June 4, 1994, 24 Pa.B. 2795; amended September 23, 1994, effective September 24, 1994, 24 Pa.B. 4771; amended November 24, 2004, effective January 1, 2005, 34 Pa.B. 6332; amended September 16, 2005, effective January 1, 2006, 35 Pa.B. 5125; amended November 20, 2015, effective January 1, 2016, 45 Pa.B. 6679; amended March 25, 2016, effective March 26, 2016, 46 Pa.B. 1549. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (379444).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.