§ 625a.1. Sic Bo table; Sic Bo shaker; physical characteristics.
(a) Each Sic Bo table must have a drop box and tip box attached on the same side of the gaming table as, but on opposite sides of, the dealer, as approved by the Bureau of Casino Compliance in accordance with § 601a.10(g) (relating to approval of table game layouts, signage and equipment).
(b) Each Sic Bo table must have an area that depicts all wagers authorized under § 625a.3 (relating to wagers) and an electrical device, approved by the Bureau of Gaming Laboratory Operations in accordance with § 461a.4 (relating to submission for testing and approval), which illuminates the winning combinations on the Sic Bo table after the numeric value of each die has been entered by the dealer.
(c) The layout for a Sic Bo table shall be submitted to the Bureau of Gaming Operations and approved in accordance with § 601a.10(a), and contain, at a minimum:
(1) The name or logo of the certificate holder.
(2) Specific areas designated for the placement of the wagers authorized under § 625a.3.
(3) The payout odds, in accordance with § 625a.6 (relating to payout odds), for all permissible wagers offered by the certificate holder. If the payout odds are not on the layout, a sign identifying the payout odds shall be posted at each Sic Bo table.
(d) Sic Bo shall be played with a Sic Bo shaker approved in accordance with § 601a.10(a), which shall be used to shake the dice to arrive at the winning combinations.
(1) A manual Sic Bo shaker shall be designed and constructed to maintain the integrity of the game and must, at a minimum, adhere to the following specifications:
(i) The Sic Bo shaker must have a compartment to secure the three dice and a separate cover which conceals the dice while the dealer is shaking the Sic Bo shaker. The compartment to secure the three dice must be transparent and the cover which conceals the dice must be opaque.
(ii) The Sic Bo shaker must have the capability of being sealed or locked to ensure the integrity of the dice contained inside the Sic Bo shaker.
(iii) The Sic Bo shaker must have the name or logo of the certificate holder thereon.
(2) An automated Sic Bo shaker, approved by the Bureau of Gaming Laboratory Operations in accordance with § 461a.4, may be used in the game of Sic Bo, provided that:
(i) The shaker meets the requirements in paragraph (1)(i) and (ii).
(ii) The procedures for shaking the dice are submitted to the Bureau of Gaming Operations and approved in accordance with § 465a.2 (relating to internal control systems and audit protocols).
(iii) The shakers location on the Sic Bo table is approved by the Bureau of Casino Compliance in accordance with § 601a.10(g).
(e) The manual Sic Bo shaker shall be the responsibility of the dealer and may not be left unattended while at the table.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.