Subpart H. PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
491. [Reserved] 491.1  (View pdf)
491a. GENERAL RULES OF PRACTICE .491a.1 (View pdf)
492. [Reserved] 492.1  (View pdf)
493. [Reserved] 493.1  (View pdf)
493a. PLEADINGS .493a.1 (View pdf)
494. [Reserved] 494.1  (View pdf)
494a. HEARING PROCEDURE .494a.1 (View pdf)
495. [Reserved] 495.1  (View pdf)
495a. DOCUMENTARY FILINGS .495a.1 (View pdf)
497. [Reserved] 497.1  (View pdf)
497a. TIME .497a.1 (View pdf)
499. [Reserved] 499.1  (View pdf)
499a. REPRESENTATION BEFORE THE BOARD .499a.1 (View pdf)
The provisions of this subpart is cited in 58 Pa. Code § 441a.7 (relating to licensing hearings for slot machine licenses).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.