§ 427.11. Data submission and verification.
(a) Factors. The factors used to calculate the distribution of operating assistance funds under section 1513 of the act (relating to operating program) in excess of the base operating allocation are the following for the most recently completed fiscal year, as defined in the act:
(1) The total number of Act 44 defined fixed route, ADA paratransit and other Department-approved passengers.
(2) The number of senior citizen passengers.
(3) The number of Act 44 defined fixed route, ADA paratransit and other Department-approved revenue vehicle hours.
(4) The number of Act 44 defined fixed route, ADA paratransit and other Department-approved revenue vehicle miles.
(b) Submission. Each local transportation organization receiving operating assistance funds under section 1513 of the act shall verify and submit to the Department the data set forth in subsection (a) by December 31 of the calendar year following the end of the preceding fiscal year.
(c) Certification. The chief operating officer of each local transportation organization shall certify the accuracy of the data factors submitted under this section.
(d) Inaccurate data. The following apply if the data used to calculate operating assistance grants under section 1513 of the act is determined to be inaccurate:
(1) When the inaccurate data is greater than accurate data, resulting in receipt of a grant award greater than actually justified:
(i) The grant award for that grantee will be recalculated based on the accurate data.
(ii) The grant award for the following year will be reduced by 125% of the difference between the grant awarded in the previous fiscal year and the recalculated grant award for that year.
(2) When the inaccurate data is less than the accurate data, resulting in receipt of a grant award smaller than actually justified, there will be no recalculation and no change in the grant award.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.