§ 91.8. Return.
(a) Return upon demand. The Department may demand the return of an identification card issued under this chapter if any of the following apply:
(1) The application contained false or fraudulent information.
(2) The card was issued in error.
(3) The card has been used for fraudulent purposes.
(b) Surrender. An identification card shall be surrendered to the Department if one of the following applies:
(1) The holder of the card receives his drivers license upon expiration of a term of suspension of the license.
(2) The holder makes application at an examining station for a Pennsylvania learners permit or drivers license.
The provisions of this § 91.8 issued under the Vehicle Code, 75 Pa.C.S. § § 1510 and 6103.
The provisions of this § 91.8 adopted September 26, 1980, effective September 27, 1980, 10 Pa.B. 3797; renumbered May 15, 1981, effective May 16, 1981, 11 Pa.B. 1678; amended December 20, 1985, effective December 21, 1985, 15 Pa.B. 4496; readopted July 1, 1988, effective upon publication and applies retroactively to June 4, 1988, 18 Pa.B. 2904. Immediately preceeding text appears at (103480).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.