RULES OF JUDICIAL ADMINISTRATION
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS 101  (View pdf)
2. REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS UNDER TITLE II OF THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT 201  (View pdf)
3. JUDICIAL COUNCIL OF PENNSYLVANIA 301  (View pdf)
5. ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE OF PENNSYLVANIA COURTS 501  (View pdf)
6. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT JUDGES 601  (View pdf)
7. ASSIGNMENT OF JUDGES 701  (View pdf)
17. JUDGES AS WITNESSES 1701  (View pdf)
19. MISCELLANEOUS ADMINISTRATIVE PROVISIONS 1901  (View pdf)
21. ALLOCATION OF BUSINESS 2101  (View pdf)
40. UNIFORM RULES GOVERNING COURT REPORTING AND TRANSCRIPTS 4001  (View pdf)
50. [Rescinded] 5000.1  (View pdf)
Under the Commonwealth Documents Law, the text of documents published in this title acquires no special status by reason of such publication. For the official text of judicial documents, reference should be made to the Prothonotary of the Supreme Court or to the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts, as appropriate. See 201 Pa. Code Rule 103.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.